An NFT can be created by anyone.
To convert items into NFT, you need a digital wallet, some cryptocurrencies, and a marketplace.
Since 2021, NFTs have been a cultural phenomenon, constantly in the spotlight as famous personalities dabble in the space and as scams, shenanigans, and legal battles ensue.
NFT creators have made millions off it.
Therefore, it’s understandable that you might want to try your hand at it or play around with it to get a better feel for it.
How To Create An NFT?
We’re about to look at how to create an NFT in 7 steps: How To Make An NFT?
1. Learn About NFTs
An NFT is any digital asset that represents ownership of virtual items and is ‘minted’ or created on the blockchain.
Celebrities and tech evangelists have jumped on the cryptocurrency bandwagon to promote NFTs.
2. Make Sure You Are Serious About Selling The NFT
There may be a few things you want to consider if you just have the vague idea that you want to make an NFT because everyone else does it.
Transaction fees are the first thing to be put into consideration.
The platforms we’ll cover today will allow you to create NFTs for free, but selling them could be another matter.
3. Decide What Platform You Want To Use To Sell NFT
4. Create A Wallet
5. Link Your Wallet
- For example, the Coinbase wallet with OpenSea
6. Make An NFT
- Or you can just convert your content into NFT
- Anything like images, gifs, audio, video can be converted into NFTs
7. List That NFT On Any Platform You Like
Conclusion: How To Create An NFT?
- Learn About NFTs
- Make Sure You Are Serious About Selling The NFT
- Decide What Platform You Want To Use To Sell NFT
- Create A Wallet
- Link Your Wallet
- Make An NFT
- List That NFT On Any Platform You Like