Robert Toru Kiyosaki (born April 8, 1947) is an American businessman and author. Kiyosaki is the founder of Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company, a private financial education company that provides personal finance and business education to people through books and videos – Robert Kiyosaki Quotes
Robert Kiyosaki Quotes:
- Don’t buy luxuries until give built the assets to afford them
- Money is not the goal, money has no value, the value comes from the dreams money helps to achieve
- Don’t waste a good mistake learn from it
- Don’t take a job for the money, take a job for what you’ll learn
- The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions, they’re always learning, they’re always growing, they’re always pushing
Related Post: 9 Priceless Lessons By Robert Kiyosaki Every Entrepreneur Should FollowRich Dad Poor Dad
Conclusion: Just like the majority of all life and business advice, the lessons we can learn from Robert Kiyosaki aren’t sophisticated. You’ve probably heard about most lessons various times, but as always, the question is whether you apply them or not.
Without application and action, the most priceless advice isn’t worth anything. If you, however, apply one piece of advice at a time. You might soon realize how these small steps accumulate and lead to changes in your life, business, and bank account.
Recent Post: Tips On Investment For Beginners
“You have to be smart, The easy days are over”