Warren Edward Buffett is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. Buffett is currently the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world. Buffett has a net worth of over $104.4 billion as of August 2021, making him the world’s ninth-wealthiest person. Let’s move further to our topic “5 Crazy Secrets Of Warren Buffett”.
- Warren bought his first stock when he was 11 years old.
- In 2013, Buffett earned $37 Million a day.
- He made $53,000 by the age of 16.
- Buffett pledged to donate 85 percent of his Berkshire Hathaway stocks to charitable foundations.
- Nearly 94 percent of his wealth was earned after he turned 60.
Related Post: Warren Buffett: How He Does It
Conclusion: Warren Buffett finds low-priced value by asking himself some questions when he evaluates the relationship between a stock’s level of excellence and its price. Keep in mind these are not the only things he analyzes, but rather, a summary of what he looks for in his investment approach. 5 Crazy Secrets Of Warren Buffett
Recent Post: How To Present Ideas To Anyone
“Price is what you pay, Value is what you get”