People often tend to quit their job when it becomes a burden and stop them from achieving their true purpose. But sometimes we feel that is it the right time to do so? or it is early for me to do this?. These questions often come into a person’s mind who is having a side hustle with his job. If you’re a side hustler and suffering from the same problem, you are at the right place. Here are some conditions, which you have to meet to be able to quit your job.
- Your side income covers twice as much as your monthly expenses
- Your emergency fund can cover at least 6 months of expenses
- When you are skilled enough to make your side hustle your main business
- If you are determined to work hard to succeed
- If you are ready to work 12-16 hours a day
- When you are able not to make any excuses
Related Post: Signs It’s Time to Quit Your Job
Conclusion: If you are having trouble doing your job and side hustling at the same time, then you must take action accordingly mentioned above. To quit your job, your side income should cover twice your monthly expenses. You must have an emergency fund for at least 6 months.
You have to be very skilled at what you’re doing, and determined to work. And be ready to take all the pressure and stress-driven from your work and promise yourself not to make any excuses.
Recent Post: 15 Passive Income Ideas 2021
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work”
Colin Powell, former U.S. Defense Secretary